Saturday, February 10, 2018

Gimme Some Sugar...



Happy Weekend to you!

I thought I'd best get on here and do a 
little Valentine inspired post!

After all, it is the LOVE month!
And my birthday!
💗
(Smiles inserted here)

Do you gals go all out for Valentine's Day or do
you just keep it simple and real?

We keep it simple,
with having boys they aren't into anything foo-foo or pink.
Now, if we did a camo theme, they'd be ALL in.
But, that ain't happening!!

The most requested thing my boys ask for
are my frosted sugar cookies.
So, I'll more than likely bake some 
heart shaped cookies for the occasion!

When I was a kid, I hated that my 
Birthday was on Valentine's Day.

No one ever celebrated my birthday, just Valentine's Day.
I felt ripped off... forgotten...
How Rude!!

Now, that I'm older, I get extra blessed.

I just celebrate all month long....

(And my oldest son's birthday is two days after mine)

So see...Party Month!! 

Okay enough about me....

HA!


I thought I'd share a few of my posts on some easy DIY gifts 
to share on this special day or really any special day 
for that matter.


God's Grace Overflows

These walnut cranberry clusters are so yummy!
I make these often as they aren't overly sweet.


These little pillow hearts 
were so much fun to make and easy too...


I absolutely LOVE this Lavender salve.
Probably one of my favorite DIY gifts.



I hope whatever you do,
you do it with LOVE!!

Have a delightful week &
Thank You so much for stopping by....


HUGS,





5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday, Amy.
Hope it's a great one.
Hugs

living from glory to glory said...

Oh Amy, Yes we all need a little bit of sugar... Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest gals I know! Life is too short to not celebrate all the little things! Whether we eat or drink may we do it all as unto the Lord...
Happy Valentines Day

Billie Jo said...

Well,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!
I hope you are showered with love on your special day. : )
SO happy to visit with you here.
We will have a nice Valentine's dinner with some chocolates and small gifts for the kids.
I used to do much more when they were all little.
Enjoy!!!!

Debby Ray said...

Happy Birthday AND Happy Valentine's Day to you, dear Amy! Most often, V-Day just comes and goes without a lot of hoopla...maybe some flowers or candy and when I can, I make my hubby a cherry cheesecake, his fave. We are both dieting now so I doubt he will get one...lol! Enjoy your special days (month) and partying with your family! HUGS!

Kelly-Anne ♥ The Diary of a Country Girl said...

Oh my...I forgot that you and my mom share a birthday, dear Amy! I hope it was a special one... So lovely to visit with you again today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...