Thursday, April 25, 2013

Benefits to Cinnamon

 
 
Did you know Cinnamon is actually good for you?
 
I have been doing all kinds of research on natural home remedies and such
 and I came across all the health benefits to using Cinnamon daily.
 
Did you know........
 
If you take a 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon per day you can lower your bad cholesterol (LDL)
 
Cinnamon can also relieve any arthritis pain.
 
Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on your blood.
 
Cinnamon fights the E. Coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
 
Cinnamon has been found effective in a natural remedy for eliminating headaches and migraines.
 
Cinnamon can also help stabilize blood sugar (which is great for weight loss)
 
Cinnamon can reduce the proliferation of Leukemia and Lymphoma cancer cells.
 
Cinnamon has anti fungal properties and it's been said that
 Candida cannot live in a Cinnamon environment.
 
Cinnamon is a natural preserver of food. Prevents bacterial growth and food spoilage.
 
Here's a link here to find out more on the benefits to eating cinnamon.
 
 
I'm all for doing everything the natural way and if it's stored in my kitchen, well what's the harm?
 
Is there something you have discovered that works really well for you and your family?
I would love to hear what you are trying??
 
Have a great week!
 
O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Psalms 84:12
 
Blessings,
 
 

5 comments:

Pam said...

Such a good post Amy. I love knowing all these things.
I like mixing it with honey, and taking it by the spoonful, or mixed in my tea. It is an amazing spice isn't it?... I mean when you think about it.
Love and Blessings,
Pam

Amber said...

Yep! I try to incorporate cinnamon into our food quite frequently. When I was trying to figure out my allergy/sinus infection stuff, I was eating 1tsp honey with 1/4 tsp of cinnamon everyday.

living from glory to glory said...

I think about all these years we loved cinnamon but never knew how beneficial it is to your health.
Great to have all these facts at my fingertips.
Blessings, Roxy

living from glory to glory said...

I think about all these years we loved cinnamon but never knew how beneficial it is to your health.
Great to have all these facts at my fingertips.
Blessings, Roxy

Jennifer said...

We love cinnamon around here. It's so beneficial~thanks for the informative post; I wasn't aware of all it does.
Thankfully it tastes good :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...